Stansberry Chiropractic Clinic, Inc. is a family practice that has been serving Gainesville since 1954. Originally started as Weaver Chiropractic in 1954 by Dr. Marion Weaver, the clinic was sold to Dr. Terry W. Stansberry, D.C. in 1985.
After serving in the US Navy as an operating room technician, Dr. Stansberry went to Santa Fe Community College in Gainesville, Florida to get his Associate of Science Degree.
He then went on to Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa, graduating with his Doctor of Chiropractic in 1978. The same year, Dr. Stansberry started his first private practice in Los Alamos, New Mexico. He practiced there for six years before returning to Gainesville, Florida to open Stansberry Chiropractic Clinic, Inc, where he’s been practicing since 1985.
Dr. Stansberry is committed to continually expanding his knowledge of chiropractic care by participating in numerous continuing education seminars on chiropractic techniques and treatments.
Dr. Stansberry is a member of the Florida Chiropractic Association.
We accept all major credit cards.